Can't sell Bitcoin on mobile app

Chase2020
New Community Member

Every time I go to sell my Bitcoin in the app it takes me to a review and sell page, but that is it. I don't see anything else that indicates that I can actually go through with the sale. Anyone else have this issue, and does anyone know why it's happening? I just don't know if maybe I have an old phone or if it's a bug. Also, before people ask, yes I tried to scroll down. Nothing there either.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Malakzd
New Community Member
Same issue here . I tried to contact support. It’s been 10 weeks now they keep saying it’s a technical issue. I really regret getting into crypto with them! I started to feel it’s a scam. Sham on paypal!!!
Login to Me Too

Jbenitez77032
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem and so is my daughter. I wonder if there is something that can be done or the money has been lost. No one has been able to help after 6 calls to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

ChrisB41
Contributor
Contributor
This is so frustrating. I wish I never got involved in this with paypal and bitcoin. I feel like I'm being conned and nothing is being done about it. This is bad buisness paypal! Your reputation is better than this but maybe it shouldn't be!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.