Can't see Paypal Balance

MutedX
New Community Member

For some reason when I log into my paypal account I cant see my balance. Like I cant see anything my banks are still there its just Paypal balance doesn't exist and when I try to see it it doesnt show up, not even under payment methods or ways to pay online. Its like it up and disappeared. Can someone help?

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

simpleton150
New Community Member

On my US business account, I cant see my paypal balance and I have money in it.  The only reference I have is my paypal credit balance (a different use of balance, I think you need a new term for actual Paypal balance from incoming payments) and the over all amount available including.  It seems intentionally deceitful to make users "do the math"  when we are used to systems providing all relevant calculations (paypal total amount available - credit balance).  This will make people think they have more available PayPal balance funds then they actually have.  Pretty disturbing user experience  paypal.

Login to Me Too

twhitcombe
New Community Member

I just received a refund from a vendor, so I know I have a balance in PayPal, but it is not displayed anywhere on the landing page or other pages.  Furthermore, I can't even make a PayPal Credit payment because there is no option to use my existing funds in PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Chazi1983
New Community Member
I’m exactly the same. I know that I have money in my PayPal account but it won’t show me how much which is a right pain as I want to withdraw it to my bank account!
Login to Me Too

Fxye
New Community Member
Me too. I cant see my paypal balance that **bleep** me off since I cant also transfer my funds to my bank account when I needed it. Please fix this soon cause this isnt funny.
Login to Me Too

Isobel123
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! It showed when I had zero and now that I have some money in there it’s not showing so I’m unable to withdraw, please fix PayPal !
Login to Me Too

JDB4
Contributor
Contributor
Im the same in UK. Cant see my balance so I cant transfer cash. Just received a payment which I cant access. This is criminal.
Login to Me Too

RT6981
Contributor
Contributor
For same reason I can't see ny PayPal balance,please help.
Login to Me Too

SDR2

I discovered this problem today when someone transferred some money to my personal account and when I logged in to the mobile app. For some reason, it no longer shows a balance anywhere, and the buttons which gave me the option to Transfer or Withdraw have completely disappeared. All are nowhere to be found. Please fix this ASAP PayPal otherwise no point having the app.

Login to Me Too

Rusty2019
New Community Member
I have also had the inconvenience of knowing I have money in my PayPal account but some page pops up after login on my account and clearly covers what I am used to seeing. When it’s loading you can see the shapes of the original layout ready to show your funds but at the last second another page jumps in the way and won’t move . It happened before I updated PayPal app and worked fine the day before. Fix !!!!!!!! For any others who are stuck due to this problem. Go to PayPal via you internet browser. PayPal.com then log in and you will see things how they were before on the app . You can still withdraw your money and use it with no problems. Hopefully the app gets sorted but at least I can still use it this way
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rusty2019 

@MutedX 

@SDR2 

@RT6981 

@JDB4 

Think it must be a techie glitch, lots of posts on the same subject today. 

If you are in the UK then...........

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.