Can't relink cards or use PayPal debit to purchase in store

Alic77
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know why I haven't been able to relink my debit cards to my PayPal account? It's been over a week and I don't have any way to access my money unless I can link this card. Also why can't I make an in store purchase with my PayPal debit card? HELP!! PLEASE!! Thanks everyone!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alic77 wrote:
Does anyone know why I haven't been able to relink my debit cards to my PayPal account? It's been over a week and I don't have any way to access my money unless I can link this card. Also why can't I make an in store purchase with my PayPal debit card? HELP!! PLEASE!! Thanks everyone!

Could be because you keep trying to relink and after a few tries the system locks the card(s) out. Could also be why your PayPal debit card don't work too as the system locking down the payment methods. Contact customer service for assistance to re-linking:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.