Can't link my debit card with my PayPal account

Misbah_Rauf
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I am having trouble linking my debit card. I did successfully linked one and Paypal sent me 3 codes(Perhaps due to slow internet I pressed "GET CODE" thrice. I used the first two codes to confirm, but it didn't work. Then my card was removed and when I try to link it again, it tells me that this card can't be used. I don't have any other card to link. Please Help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Misbah_Rauf

Why so impatient, if you press confirm x3 times then the 3rd one cancels out the other 2, so if you enter the others then you will lock your card from being used.

You are only allowed to  have 3 tries after that you will have to contact customer services and see if they will re-set the card for you again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Misbah_Rauf

Why so impatient, if you press confirm x3 times then the 3rd one cancels out the other 2, so if you enter the others then you will lock your card from being used.

You are only allowed to  have 3 tries after that you will have to contact customer services and see if they will re-set the card for you again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.