Can't link my credit card

Saif_Alhammouri
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to link my credit card to my PayPal account, but every time I try to link my card, it says "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later" that's when I try on my PC, and when I try on my phone it says "Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later", I went to my bank and they said that my card was fine, before this issue happened, I had another card that was linked to my account successfully, but the card got expired and I removed it from my account, so I got a new card, which is this one I am currently using, and that's when my issue started, I hope someone can help me fix this issue.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Saif_Alhammouri, 

If you are still having trouble adding your card I would recommend checking that the details registered on your card are the same as you have on PayPal. When you are adding your card your name and address must match otherwise your card issuer can decline us from adding it. You will also need a small balance on your card for verification purposes. If you are still having issues adding your card then I would recommend contacting the online authorisation of your card issuer as this team will be able to view any online denials. They should be able to resolve it for you or at least advise you why it is being declined. 

Thanks for your post, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.