Can’t link my credit card

Bassam1
New Community Member

I have a master card from Jordan and every time I try to link it to my PayPal it says “ Right now we’re not able to complete this transaction “ this happens every time and the same credit card gets declined. Any advice?!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kororo
Contributor
Contributor

Was your account made in Jordan as well? Because in order for you to be able to add your card, every detail that you are entering (and the ones in your account) needs to match with the details(eg. the card number, security code, and billing address) on your bank.  If it's not a Jordan account, there is a big chance that it really wouldn't let you add it. You can only add a Jordan account on a Jordan PayPal account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

kororo
Contributor
Contributor

Was your account made in Jordan as well? Because in order for you to be able to add your card, every detail that you are entering (and the ones in your account) needs to match with the details(eg. the card number, security code, and billing address) on your bank.  If it's not a Jordan account, there is a big chance that it really wouldn't let you add it. You can only add a Jordan account on a Jordan PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Archy49
New Community Member
I added my SSN try to link my debit card but it seems it won’tlink . My card is from Go Bank. An online bank. Shouldn’t this be easier? I was asked to put in my SSN. This a U S bank.
Login to Me Too

GHOST-SKULL

i tried every single thing to link my jordainian debit card the adress was a total match nothing was missing and it keeps telling me that the card is declined can someone help me please 

Login to Me Too

StGemma
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, I am having the same issue. 

When I try linking my Discover credit card to my PayPal account, I get the message,

"We were unable to link your account
Sorry, you do not have an eligible card to link."

My card is brand new, and just activated a few hours ago, so I don't understand what the problem is.
Login to Me Too

DaryllCabajar
Contributor
Contributor

This is the message when I tried to link a card.

"Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions."

Login to Me Too

jcmac324
New Community Member
I have my existing account and has been off for years. Now I updated my address and contact numbers. I’m trying to enter or link my AMEX card but I got a reply to try it again. For the second time I used my VISA card I got the same message. For the third time I used my Mastercard still the same answer. What could be the problem? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

yors06
Contributor
Contributor

Can't link also my credit card. Can I request another verification code to confirm my credit card? Because I already exceeded the limit 3 times. 

Any possible solutions to this? Please Help.

Login to Me Too

3kidsand1dog
New Community Member

I’m having similar issues, saying that a text will be sent to me to verify but I haven’t received anything 

Login to Me Too

Cook57n

For the past 4 months I've been unable to link my new Cc. Very frustrating indeed. Presently I'm waiting to be contacted by an agent online, which might take several hours!! So angry as this is my 6th or 7th attempt to resolve the matter. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.