Can't link a card for a week now

djovak
Contributor
Contributor

I can't link a card. 

I just get a blank page when I go to "Link a credit card", then I refresh and then I get the "Internal Error. We're not able to process your request right now."

I've contacted PP customer service 2 days ago but there has been no response. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @djovak,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty linking a card. Please clear the cookies and cache in your browser and restart it, then try again. If the problem persists, please work with customer service for further troubleshooting. If you need more immediate response, the option to call is the best way to go. Written contact methods are not real-time and can take a few days sometimes. I am sorry for the delay in response to your query.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.