Can't link Bank Account

DesignedByMB
Contributor
Contributor

I have been unable to link my bank accounts for over a month now! I switched banks and needed to update my banking information. However, I keep receiving a "Sorry, we can’t link your bank account right now" error message. It's frustrating! Especially when you operate your business through PayPal! Invoices and all! I have been through the automated chat with no success of fixing the issue, and it's clearly not an actual person I'm speaking with. Can someone PLEASE help me resolve this issue! I have looked all over for a solution with no success. Especially since it is holiday season, and the last thing a freelancer needs is issues with accepting payment from clients. Please help!

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

I've been told the same thing then finally I got my ATM card linked so I tried my visa linked right up so I've been moving money from paypal to my bank for 2 mos now then I got to where I've done enough business with ebay they are not putting holds on my funds so I got paid for an invoice 3 days ago I push accept and it shoots me over to a verification window when I have 2 cards already linked so I roll with it try to link my bank NO GO so I go over to my business account try to link the same account linked right up so I go to message center and complain and I get a reply but when I open it it kicks me off says there is a problem with message center but it will let me open up older cases I mean this is Ridiculous it's like these people are just sitting on our money when I have a business to Run its taking food off the table for my kids!!
Login to Me Too

Tris1984
New Community Member
Hi there, i have got the same issue here. I cant link my bank account into paypal, i have been trying to put my other bank account but paypal still keep rejecting my bank account. I have been frustrating on this such a painful time to solve the problem but i still cant fix it. Can you please help me what should i do to link my bank account so i can withdraw the money from my paypal? Thank you in advance!
Login to Me Too

Temp20210309H
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Kit3Joa_
Contributor
Contributor
I will call PayPal tomorrow thanks
Login to Me Too

emilyapiata21
Contributor
Contributor
I can not link my Westpac account to paypal and I have try and try time after time.
Login to Me Too

madz280
New Community Member

just move to stripe of world remitt as a backup because paypal clearly doesnt care or want out business if its less than a 10,000$  transaction

Login to Me Too

Halehenriques
It says to link US account card while I'm Mozambican and I don't have any U.S. banck card. So what I'm supposed to do by the way?
Login to Me Too

M20011
Contributor
Contributor

Technical Error.jpg

Seriously! such frustrating! All the time whenever I try to link my account now. I'm facing this situation error all the time. Please help me to resolve this situation, as I had received my first international payment but I'm unable to have access to it because of this error and can link to bank account, also no idea of PayPal contact. Whom should i contact? What can I do? I don't know, please help. I'm trying this over a month with no success.

Login to Me Too

Cyrel28
New Community Member
I was able to link my bank account then try to transfer the amount, then suddenly they informed me that the transaction was rejected, so it seems because of the address I wrote there. Then I try to edit my address, the system always tells me that the cannot process my request.. Why should I do?
Login to Me Too

PsalmF82
New Community Member

Customer service has been poor with this issue. It's a wonder people stay in business when customers can't get a hold of their financial institutions...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.