Can't link Bank Account

DesignedByMB
Contributor
Contributor

I have been unable to link my bank accounts for over a month now! I switched banks and needed to update my banking information. However, I keep receiving a "Sorry, we can’t link your bank account right now" error message. It's frustrating! Especially when you operate your business through PayPal! Invoices and all! I have been through the automated chat with no success of fixing the issue, and it's clearly not an actual person I'm speaking with. Can someone PLEASE help me resolve this issue! I have looked all over for a solution with no success. Especially since it is holiday season, and the last thing a freelancer needs is issues with accepting payment from clients. Please help!

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

RustlerRevenge
New Community Member

I can get through the initial steps to link thee bank account then PayPal want to confirm via phone. No problem except the system will not except the system does not acknowledge that I already have a confirmed phone number. To top that it will not accept my phone number to confirm based on it not meeting their prescribed format, which was entered numerous times in their prescribed format. 

Login to Me Too

StevenjP
Contributor
Contributor
The solution is to NOT USE PayPal and Ebay. Is there any other alternatives? PayPal doesn't care about their pathetic system that doesn't work and they don't care about customer service. I have the same message and my bank account fails to get linked. PayPal is crap.
Login to Me Too

hphua

Belated response, but have you tried using Venmo? not sure if it's available where you are. Not as widely used as Paypal but it's getting traction.

Login to Me Too

Vasa1
Contributor
Contributor
Any from New Zealand that can help me with this?
Login to Me Too

Selfking

Ali236
Contributor
Contributor
I hv a problem with my Bank account I sent all of my documents please solve me my problem
Login to Me Too

pklambooy
Contributor
Contributor

For years my wife and I have had two paypal accounts linked to one bank account. We just changed our bank account number (same bank) and now we can no longer link both paypal acconts to the new bank account number?.....is it true we can no longer have both paypal accounts linked to the same bank account??

Login to Me Too

Danh97
New Community Member
Almost a year still can not link a bank, thought i will close these bad app forever
Login to Me Too

please help my link bank account ad
Login to Me Too

Mayankkaushik
Contributor
Contributor
Iink bank account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.