Can't confirm bank account due to internal error, bank is "checking"

iliilicious
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I can't link my bank account. If I go to "Summary" oh the right side there is my bank and there is the red "confirm" button, but I can't click on it. If I do, another page opens with the message "Paypal internal error - We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.. While if I go to"wallet", in the "Payment methods" list there is a yellow exclamation mark beside my bank account, there is written"checking" as well. What do the error message and the exclamation mark mean and what can I do? Please help!! It'sbeen linke that since a few days!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

adoiva
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem did you fix it yet? I am having a lot of trouble with paypal and its really demotivating me to start my business. If you have a solution please suggest me. thanks!

Login to Me Too

iliilicious
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I was not able to fix it myself. I mailed the support who fixed it by confirming the bank account themself. But they didn’t gave an explanation as to why that happened. So yeah contact the support, they will help you. Good luck 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.