Can't add prepaid debit card? Help!

nepp16
Contributor
Contributor

So I had an issue with a previous card on my account , so I had to remove it to put in the new card. This is where issues arose, as I could not add the card to the account and it said contact my bank. So I went down to the bank in question, and they said that they had not denied me adding the card/blocked it, it was a paypal issue where the verification charge is 0.00$ and because of this, my card cannot be added. Is there any workaround to this, or am I just stuck?  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @nepp16,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues adding your debit card. In general, we ask you to link and confirm your card to verify that you are the card owner. We will temporarily charge your card 1.95 USD. This charge and a 4-digit PayPal code appear on your statement within 2 to 3 business days. You will need the first 4 digits to confirm your card. After the card is confirmed, we will immediately refund the card. Your card issuer will credit your card balance within 30 days from the date of the refund. To be able to initiate this process, you have to make sure your card has sufficient funds.  

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.