Can't add money to PayPal account from bank account even though everything is verified

threesso
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have verified all  requirements for my PayPal account, and I have both a bank account and a debit card verified and confirmed with my PayPal account.

I wanted to add some money to my PayPal account from my linked and confirmed bank account. I get to the point of confirming the amount that I want to transfer over to PayPal, and it is always coming up with an error message that just says "We couldn't add funds from this bank account. Do you want to try a different one?"

I have contacted PayPal through email, and they just gave me a list of things on how to add money to my account using a verified bank account. I already know how to do that because that is what I was doing... 1. add money to your balance 2. add funds 3. add XX,XX € 4. We couldn't add funds from this bank account. Do you want to try a different one?

I've writing thru emails with support over 2weeks and what is really irritating me, is the fact, they reply with same answers or they even talk about other countries that I dont even live in. The best answer was I could "call us" but because of this hard times, PayPal's  lines are offline. So no one can't talk with me.

I have tried:

1. I cleared caches and cookies, tried different browser

2. Also I tried to add funds thru Thrustly  (my bank, that Im using... isnt partnered with thrustly, so I aint choose my bank while choosing bank from list)

Support confirmed that my bank status is confirmed, my card is linked to paypal account and there shouldn't be a problem.Well, there still problem is and I simply cant add funds...  i also sent screenshots to them.

For any help that will solve my problem, ill be grateful.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.