Can't add funds - nothing happens when I hit button

Lillium
Contributor
Contributor
I'm just trying to add some funds from my bank account to PayPal account. When I hit "send" literally nothing happens. NOTHING. I'm not sure what else I can do? I have a negative PayPal balance and I need to fix it. But this sit is not allowing me to send money, so..... what do I do? Why would nothing happen when I hit a button? Other buttons on the site work. And no it's not just taking a long time. Nothing at all happens I press the button...
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lillium 

When you have a failed bank transfer causing a neg balance paypal may disable that banks use to stop it happening again so...........

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via the add funds function.

2. The quickest and easiest way is to get a mate or family member to send a payment via the friends / family option. As long as they don't fund it with a card it should be free.

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

4. Or mail a cheque as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-should-i-do-if-my-balance-is-negative-faq1905?app=s... (if available in your country).

5. Buy something and Paypal will normally add the debt to that payment during checkout when you authorise the purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.