Can't add bank back

trundlethegreat
Contributor
Contributor

Hey! I know that it'd be best to call, but they're closed at the moment so i figured i'd try asking here in case anybody can help

I've had a bank account linked to my Paypal for years and use it frequently for transfers and whatnot. The other day I got a prompt that I had to confirm the account info again for some reason, as if it unlinked itself. I signed in with my bank info to confirm it instantly, it asked for my security question answers for my bank account, then said it couldn't confirm at this time

I've changed the security questions to make sure I got them right, I've tried clearing my history and cache, used multiple devices, I'm not sure why it's not letting me anymore. I work in billing and 99% of the time this is a bank issue, so i've already reached out multiple times now and they can't find anything on their end. 

Is there anything else I can try? One weird thing is it hasn't ever asked me for my security question answers after that first time. 

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @trundlethegreat,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you were asked to confirm your account information, it could be for multiple reasons. For example, your account may have been limited or you simply faced a random check. These checks are always completed in order to ensure the safety of our platform and of your account. Does your bank account still show on your PayPal account? If not, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.