Can't add a bank account

Sherzodbek
Contributor
Contributor

The site keeps giving the following error:

"We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

What could be the problem?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Sherzodbek,

That definitely sounds frustrating. 😞 It could be related to a few different issues. First, it's possible our system is having issues and you'll need to try again later. Second, the bank may not be compatible with our system, which would mean it's unable to be used or added to a PayPal account. This could also be an issue with verifying the account; if our system recognizes unusual activity, it may be preventing the bank from being added. Hopefully this information helps.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Sherzodbek
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Ashley,

Thank you for your reply. What I know for sure that the bank that I am trying to link is compatible with your system since I know people who linked their accounts fro that bank.

So i suppose the it is a problem of the system.

@PayPal_AshleyM wrote:

Hi Sherzodbek,

That definitely sounds frustrating. 😞 It could be related to a few different issues. First, it's possible our system is having issues and you'll need to try again later. Second, the bank may not be compatible with our system, which would mean it's unable to be used or added to a PayPal account. This could also be an issue with verifying the account; if our system recognizes unusual activity, it may be preventing the bank from being added. Hopefully this information helps.

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Sherzodbek,

I'm sorry to hear that - in this case, it's best to give the system a little time to "cool off" so to speak, and attempt to add the bank later. I would give it 24-48 hours, then try again. Wishing you good luck with this!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.