Can't access money that was sent to me

thenacrene
New Community Member

I received $50 and when i tried to accept it, it sent me to sent pictures of my social security and id(which at the moment i didn't have). I was eager to use the money i got and didnt know when i would get an id so i got my dad to take a picture of his and i used my social security for it. Obviously, it didn't work and it rejected me soon after. I now have my own id and would like to pair it with the social security i already put in there in hopes of being able to spend the money that is waiting on me. I don't have a bank account yet, so i need to figure out how to go in and change the documents that i inputted.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @thenacrene,

Thanks for reaching out! In this situation, it would be best to reach out to our Customer Support over the phone. They'll be able to review what has been sent and get you a link to resolve what still needs to be reviewed. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.