Can't access balance at all

Gaz27
New Community Member

Hello,

For some reason my paypal balance is locked in. I can't withdraw it in any method: transfer it to my bank account, use it on online shops or transfer it to another paypal account. I can't reach customer service, what do I do???

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gaz27 

https://www.paypal.com/eg/smarthelp/article/FAQ1189

If you have PayPal account in Antigua & Barbuda, Albania, Algeria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Egypt, Fiji, Grenada, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Malawi, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Palau, Seychelles, Turks & Caicos Islands, Trinidad & Tobago:

• Your Balance: Both commercial and personal payments you receive go to your pending balance. They belong to you, but you can't use them or withdraw them usually for 30 days. This is a holding period for new sellers. We’ll review it later when you have a successful selling history with us and then the payments you receive will be added to your available balance.
    • Note: Mass payments you receive are exempted from holds and they become available immediately.
  • Your Withdrawals: On the first day of every month, your available balance is transferred automatically to the Visa card or U.S. bank account that you selected. This automatic transfer is free.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ronalddavid0925
Contributor
Contributor
I hope paypal help me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.