Can't Withdraw Money

Olivia041
New Community Member

Hi, I'm new to PayPal and have received my money which was on hold. Anyways, when I try to withdraw the money to my bank (I've followed all of the steps and double checked the info) I receive an error telling me to check my info and try again. I've received an email telling me my bank need to confirm/agree to something but it's been 4 days and still nothing, how long with this approximately take?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kats8
Contributor
Contributor

Check your bank account, apparently that's what 'check your details' means.  Same happened to me, checked my bank account and could not believe that PayPal WITHDREW the payment instead of depositing it.  Very very concerned that PayPal have access to my bank account and are withdrawing money without my consent.  I still have one payment pending and scared to process it in case PayPal also withdraw that amount, instead of depositing.  Can't get an answer from customer service, and emails are just generic responses that do not address the problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.