cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Withdraw Money to my Bank Account! Help!!

Contributor

Can't Withdraw Money to my Bank Account! Help!!

Hi all,

I've been moving money around as I'm about to buy an investment property for cash. I have $10k in my paypal account that I have been trying to transfer to my bank account for a week now. I keep receiving the error message "There's problem, your money can't be transferred at this time." I've spoken to CS 5 times, verified my account multiple times, and have tried pulling it out in smaller sums but after two consecutive withdrawals it gives me the same error message. Does anyone have any ideas? I NEED this money in my account by Monday, and Paypal seems to have no idea, they keep telling me to wait 24 hours and try again.

Any help would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Can't Withdraw Money to my Bank Account! Help!!

@WillMont10 

Caught in the PayPal internal security boobytrap. If your account do not have a history of withdrawing 10K all the time, then expect the security system to be a bit skittish. You'll have to space the withdraws out, waiting a few days in-between withdraws. The security system can not be overridden.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

Is that the only way to move the money?

Any idea what the highest withdrawal amount can be?

Esteemed Advisor

@WillMont10 

Each account is different because each of us have different account histories. 10k is the highest in general but we have PayPal internal security system to contend with which has a mind of it's own as it is software run. Withdraw the amounts the system has been letting you withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂