Can't Confirm New Phone Number and Cant withdraw my funds ..

Amineheni1
Contributor
Contributor

For about 2-3 days im trying to withdraw my funds since they were no more on hold from my ebay sales whenever i try to withdraw funds any amounts it  

error occured we are not able to transfer for the moment .  after that i tried to add my new mobile and i never receive any sms code 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gojira54
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to link paypal to my checking account. I get asked for my phone number twice. The first time it works and I get a text with the confirmation number.. the second time it asks me, my number gets rejected because it's "not registered in your name"... It is an AT&T pre paid phone. Paypal has sent me texts to verify it. My bank has sent me texts to verify it. So it is on record with both. 

I'm trying to link my account because I accidentally transferred money into an old, closed account and want to be able to use it when I finally get paypal to refund the failed transfer!!! (the money disappeared as far as I can tell.. paypal says it went thru, bank cannot see any transaction attempt on the account for today) And they shut their customer service call center due to COVID so you can't speak to a human being!!!

Login to Me Too

Scooter83081
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having same issue any luck figuring it out
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.