Can't Add a new bank account - function not functioning!!

lucypoulton
New Community Member

when I try to add a new bank account to my profile the past 10 times this link is sent back saying its failed? And the bank account never gets added to my profile. This link is returned: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/flow/banks/new?failedBecause=expired

Has anyone else been experiencing this and know of a fix?!! Many Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

RunUpThatGuap

It's 2019 and this still problem is yet to be acknowledged or solved by the support team. Love the urgency in helping your customers.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

imdrewscott
New Community Member

I am having the same exact issue and tried both on google chrome and safari. I did also call paypal customer support and they thought it could be something with my bank. When I called the bank they said my account was fine and I do have that bank account linked to my payroll so it should be working fine.

It will just reload the page every time I enter my info correctly? SO confused.

Login to Me Too

mjensen2k
New Community Member

Did you have any luck?  This is happening to me today.

Login to Me Too

mrhello
Contributor
Contributor

Same here...

Any fix ?

Login to Me Too

strider12345678
New Community Member

Nice to see that pay pal actually care?

Login to Me Too

afluffycrow
New Community Member

Same problem here and no resolution in sight. 
Guess I shouldn't have trusted PayPal to transfer my money from one place to another! 😞

Login to Me Too

jakebrown
Contributor
Contributor

If You guys were having the same issue as me ( put in bank info hit send then the page just reloads and nothing happens) i fixed it by using the mobile app to add my bank. 

Login to Me Too

Jimmywee
Contributor
Contributor

@jakebrown I tried the app (Android), it just redirected me to the website on my mobile phone, that then asked me to log in, then asked me three Captcha questions, then sent a text to verify my identity, then finally failed twice with no error message.

Login to Me Too

paulmeadow
New Community Member

Had the same problem.  I think it might have been that I took too long to find and enter the routing/account numbers in the form the first time, so it timed out in the background.  Trying again multiple times just hit the same status, so it put a block on adding the account.  All silently, in the background. 

Calling PayPal support solved the problem. 

Login to Me Too

alexnegrila
Contributor
Contributor

Calling support I could add a bank account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.