Can't Add Money

arriane00
New Community Member

Hi, I need help so bad. This is probably the most frustrating app I have ever encounter but I know this was also the most trusted one out there so I don't want to give up just yet. 😞

I want to link my BPI debit mastercard to my paypal but no luck. I don't have a creditcard so I use my debit. 

I tried to search online different ways to add money to my paypal and it says I can cash in through 7 eleven. But I can't see the 'Add Money' button in the app or even in desktop. Someone please help me. 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @arriane00,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding funds into your PayPal account. Just as a heads up, some cards may not be compatible with our services, but you do only need a card to use our services. But if you would like to add money into your account, here's how: How do I add money to my PayPal account from my confirmed bank account?

Also, here's another Help Center article that may be able to give you some guidance on Adding a card

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.