Can someone help me plss

Hoanganhto
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, There are some trouble with my Paypal account. I have bought an item on eBay and I have canceled it. Then, the seller has sent me the refund and I have received all the activities history. But my Paypal balance hasn’t changed. It’s still 0 USD till now. Can you give me a solution? Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hoanganhto

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hoanganhto

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hoanganhto
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Thanks for replying me I have funded the payment to the seller with my visa card. And the refund transaction is marked as completed. But my money hasn’t backed to my card. How long can I receive my money? Thank you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hoanganhto

Did you actually read the last sentence in my post above?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hoanganhto
Contributor
Contributor
I got it. Thank you so much bro
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hoanganhto

I am not a bro !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hoanganhto
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry. Thank you so much
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.