Can not cancel bank account in my Profile -> My Money -> Banks

GennSL
Contributor
Contributor

Can not cancel bank account in my Profile -> My Money -> Banks because the bank account is linked to Preapproved Payments.

In Preapproved Payments -> Set Available Funding Source  untick the bank account (there is only one in the list) but in never deactivates, whether I don't press Save -> Iogout -> login again or press Save: no change is made in funding sources. 

I urgently need to cancel this closed bank account by June 15, 2019, because it causes the limitation.

This bank account has been closed in 2017.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GennSL 

Is the bank account the only funding source? Switch to or add another funding source to your PayPal account. Must have another funding source there to replace the bank you want removed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GennSL 

Is the bank account the only funding source? Switch to or add another funding source to your PayPal account. Must have another funding source there to replace the bank you want removed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

GennSL
Contributor
Contributor

thank you

auto-resolved. I accessed the bank account page from Main page -> Money and this time the account has been removed, and removal confirmed by an email.

Now I would wish to inform PP-008-058-735-597 RXI000 case manager Olga (PP-RU) about this change. Don't know how: PP email with the request about the bank account has no address for feedback; in the Resolution Centre page see no button for feedback as well

Would you advice about it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @GennSL,

If this is in regards to resolving a limitation and you do not have the option to submit information through the Resolution Center, then I I would encourage you to contact our customer service directly. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.