cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i withdraw money from a non-turkish paypal account to a turkish visa card?

SOLVED
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Can i withdraw money from a non-turkish paypal account to a turkish visa card?

@Mohnabih 

Unlikely as Paypal is not available in Turkey and the billing address of the card has to match the address of that countries paypal account.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Can i withdraw money from a non-turkish paypal account to a turkish visa card?

But my billing address is in cyprus cuz I stay there but the bank is turkish and I made the account in egypt so the initial address is in egypt
Esteemed Advisor

@Mohnabih 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

View solution in original post

Hi everyone,

I want to jump in to echo the information given by @kernowlass. It is not permitted to create an account in a country other than the one in which you live. If you've created one in another country to circumvent the PayPal system, the account will at some point become limited. I recommend closing any PayPal account created in a different country immediately to comply with the PayPal User Agreement and prevent account limitation and the holding of funds. If you've received payments and cannot withdraw them, I recommend refunding them to the senders.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.