New Community Member

Can i transfer money from cash app to paypal

Need directions to transfer funds from Cash app to Paypal
4 REPLIES 4
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Can i transfer money from cash app to paypal

@Paulravenscraft 

If you have a common bank account linked with Cash app and PayPal, you may withdraw to bank account from Cash app and then add funds to PayPal from linked bank account. Can't add funds with a card at PayPal, card use is primarily for purchases or sending money. That is the ONLY way. To transfer funds from PayPal to Cash app do the reverse, withdraw from PayPal to bank account or non-paypal branded debit card for 1% fee and then add cash to your cash app via bank account or the non-paypal branded debit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
BigD420
Contributor

Thanks, been trying to go directly from cash app to PayPal. But it makes sense to go from cash app to your regular bank card, then transfer that to PayPal, and someone gets a 1% fee for the transfer to your bank card.
Blvck2Gold
New Community Member

Makes zero f****** sense
RyanRafter

Well that feature sucks!!! You just have to get a piece of everything don’t ya! I should be able to send or receive funds from any available service or at least transfer “ MY OWN” funds from any one of my accounts to another one of MY accounts without a fee or delay! Makes me feel like hiding all my money under my mattress cuz once I deposit it into the system it seems to be in your control how I can use it so I’m definitely not very happy bout this one!