Can You help me ???

CojocaruIonut99
New Community Member

I made my account about 4 days ago and the 4-digit code was not sent . I try to resend the code i'm getting this error : The Credit Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your credit card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Help me pliz!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hello @CojocaruIonut99

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to hear about the issues you've run into when trying to add your card. When you add a card and the 4-digit code is sent, it can take 2-3 business days to show up on your statement. If you removed the card during this process, this would cause additional issues getting re-added to the account. 

If you are still experiencing issues adding your card, we'd like to take a closer look. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

Thanks! 

Callie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.