Can I use money that someone sent me without the need of withdraw?

Fadywagdy
Contributor
Contributor
Someone will send me money to my PayPal account do I need to withdraw it to my credit card to make payments with it?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fadywagdy 

As long as its in the correct currency AND not pending then you should be able to spend it BUT make sure you notify paypal as per below that that is the funding source you want to use......

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fadywagdy 

As long as its in the correct currency AND not pending then you should be able to spend it BUT make sure you notify paypal as per below that that is the funding source you want to use......

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.