Can I link a Metrobank Prepaid card to withdraw funds?

Weeardo0
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen forums that state you can link Metrobank's Prepaid complete with instructions and bank code, but they are at least 2-3 years old and therefore, outdated. So, I went to Metrobank to ask personally and they recommended I use their prepaid card, so I applied for one. But when I emailed Metrobank's support they said they're not yet configured to PayPal! I don't know who and what to trust anymore and I am getting a bit desperate because I have 2 cards here that were useless because I can't even get them to link with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ecria7
New Community Member
Hi! I just got my prepaid card yesterday and was having the same issue. I'm curious if you were able to link them?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi ecria7,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Some prepaid or virtual cards may not be suitable for use with PayPal. If you want to use such a card, you should make sure that it's reusable. This means that you can add money to the same card multiple times and the card number doesn't change. If you have to add a new card number to your account every time you wish to make a payment, this service should not be used with PayPal. This is because the maximum number of cards that can be added to PayPal account throughout the lifetime of the account is 16. You can use Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards to make PayPal payments.

Here’s how to add a debit or credit card:

1. Click Money at the top of the page.
  2. Click +Link a card.
  3. Enter the required information and click Link Card.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.