COnfirming my bank issue

Aliok
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, im new to paypal ,sorry for my stupid question,but i face an issue the last 2 days (already sent an email but i dont have a respond yet)

Ok, before 2 days paypal asked me to provide more information about me (i uploaded my passport and a phone bill , and it seems its good)after that they asked me to confirm my bank account, when i go to my bank account it says "Confirmation Pending",but when i press the bank account it says - Status : Confirmed, im really confused and i have no idea what i have to do , my account is temporarily ,but my bank account is already confirmed 😮

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aliok 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aliok
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  i live in Greece

When i go to my bank and cards i see my bank account ,it says "Confirmation Pending" but when i press on it, it says "Status : Confirmed ",

I can upload screenshots if you want

2.png

Login to Me Too

Aliok
Contributor
Contributor

upladed some screenshots..the first screenshot is my bank before i click on it, the second one is the status of my bank when i click on it ..im really confused -_-

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Aliok,

I'm sorry that the status of the bank in the Resolution Center shows that the confirmation is pending when the bank is confirmed. Please contact customer service to let them know of the discrepancy and request that the review be completed based on the information that you have provided.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.