CANT ADD MY CARD

DimitrisMed
Contributor
Contributor

I get this message and i cant get rid of it. Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions.

I removed my card cause i couldnt verify and i tried to add it again. What i have to do? I contacted PayPal and only automatic useless mails come.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DimitrisMed 

If the card is declined then adding it again won't make it un-declined will it.

Why not check with your card issuer as they appear to be declining it as per the information you received?

Check its a card paypal actually accepts as well.

Also does it have available funds on it / does the billing address of the card match your paypal address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DimitrisMed
Contributor
Contributor

I checked my card issuer and there is no problem. This card i was using it 2 years now on paypal and there was no problems until now. As soon as i wanted to verify my card i deleted it and then tried to add it again. I searched and found that says that they protect me from cheating and scams but thats enough what do i do now to remove this. I want to add my card

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DimitrisMed 

If you had been using the card for 2 years then why now would you suddenly need to verify it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DimitrisMed
Contributor
Contributor

All this time long i didnt have to but now i have so i can unlock the prelimits. I am selling items on Ebay and i had verify so i could use paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.