CANNOT REACH CUSTOMER SUPPORT OVER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkeliDrekkie
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for the last 3 DAYS get my problem with linking my bank account resolved and still NOTHING! I NEED speak to a live person on the phone as I need to get the money that is pending into my account. I cannot believe that paypal has replaced people with unhelpful robots! Someone from paypal please respond as I am very frustrated and not happy with how this company is handling things right now. I wish to speak to a live person as the robots are not helping and only telling me that they can't support my inquiry over the phone right now.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SkeliDrekkie 

As you don't want our help on your bank account issue then i suggest you contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SkeliDrekkie 

As you don't want our help on your bank account issue then i suggest you contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220421bc
New Community Member

Customer service is a complete nightmare and a joke. How can this be a company that handles people's finances yet can't supply a person to resolve important and PRESSING issues?! I have funds being held by pay pal and the only thing they have provided me is directing me to a list of generic questions that they call a "resolution center" WHAT A JOKE!!!! My account has serious limitations on it because I can not remove an old inactive card from my account!

Login to Me Too

Winterseason
New Community Member

I have had the same problem with PayPal.  On hold for 45 to 60 minutes waiting to speak to a for a Customer Support Peron.  I finally give up after wasting an hour each attempt to talk with a PayPal CSR.  I have been working towards trying to speak with a CSR every week-day for the past two weeks.  Once I get my issue resolved, I will no longer use PayPal and work as an advocate to warn Consumers of the very poor to the usual, NO customer Service Response for issues not covered in the question & answer sessions published on the PayPal account site.  I have been using PayPal for 16 years but that is coming to an end very soon.

Login to Me Too

Winterseason
New Community Member

NO PHONE PayPal CSR EXIST! !!! I have tried day after day for hours on end; holding for an hour or more each time listening to the terrible music and the voice repeating itself that ; "

All Representatives are busy assisting other callers.  A Representative will be with you shortly."

NOPE! No Representative exist!  I call between 9AM -5PM Monday thru Friday when PayPal representatives should be most available.  NOPE!  They are all out to lunch at the same time!  Week after week this scenario repeats itself DAILY.  PayPal Customer Service Representatives do not exist.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.