Buying threw PayPal

DemonicEpa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm buying from <removed> platform Pioneer XDJ RX (Dj controller). Agreed to pay by PayPal, did payment by PayPal. But seller now says that he wants to withdraw this payment since he is new to PayPal and it shows that he needs to wait for 60 days and do 10 transactions. Is there some other way to do payment not waiting this long period and not doing additional transactions? What can you suggest me in this way?

In case you need more information write me.

P.S. I chose option goods and services when doing payment

Thanks in advance

Vainius

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DemonicEpa 

PayPal typically releases funds in 21 days but if seller ships and provides tracking info in and through the PayPal payment transaction in their PayPal account, once PayPal confirms delivery with courier, PayPal releases the money within 24/48hrs to seller. Or seller can ask you to confirm receipt after shipping and providing tracking info in the PayPal transaction to release funds. You still retain your buyer protection.

After you send the PayPal payment:

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an order status.

Note: PayPal releases funds 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided in the transaction.

Then/Or ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

1. Log on to PayPal account.

2. Click Activity at the top of the page.

3. Find and click the payment transaction.

4. Click Confirm Receipt.

5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DemonicEpa 

PayPal typically releases funds in 21 days but if seller ships and provides tracking info in and through the PayPal payment transaction in their PayPal account, once PayPal confirms delivery with courier, PayPal releases the money within 24/48hrs to seller. Or seller can ask you to confirm receipt after shipping and providing tracking info in the PayPal transaction to release funds. You still retain your buyer protection.

After you send the PayPal payment:

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an order status.

Note: PayPal releases funds 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided in the transaction.

Then/Or ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

1. Log on to PayPal account.

2. Click Activity at the top of the page.

3. Find and click the payment transaction.

4. Click Confirm Receipt.

5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.