Business account added/created in error

Sam_F
New Community Member

Good Evening,

My personal PayPal account has somehow added a business account and seems to have taken over my personal. On top of that a payment from a friend is now on hold and I would like to have the money now. Can anyone tell me how the business side was added, how to remove it, and possibly the quickest way to access the funds on hold?

~~Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sam_F

Click "Add tracking" and update order status to Order Processed or services rendered and then ask your friend to confirm on their end to release funds. Then call Paypal customer service to downgrade to personal account: Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then select the phone option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sam_F

Click "Add tracking" and update order status to Order Processed or services rendered and then ask your friend to confirm on their end to release funds. Then call Paypal customer service to downgrade to personal account: Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then select the phone option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.