Business Payments

DSRCustom
Contributor
Contributor

I use PayPal primarily for online purchases. I recently visited a site from which I would like to make a purchase, and though it was advertised that their payment terminal was built by Braintree - a PayPal company, there is no option to use PayPal to actually pay, only a credit card entry form. My bank recently changed its credit card policies and I canceled my existing card. Other than online purchases, I have no need for the credit card.

I am wondering if PayPal offers its own credit cards, tied directly to one's account, that can be used in this situation.  My bank is connected to my PayPal account so I can add money as needed. 

PayPal offers me the ability to make 60% of the purchases I need to online, which is great, but there must be an option that would allow me to make 100% of my purchases online...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DSRCustom wrote:

I am wondering if PayPal offers its own credit cards, tied directly to one's account, that can be used in this situation.  My bank is connected to my PayPal account so I can add money as needed. 

Unfortunately, not for Canada.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DSRCustom wrote:

Unfortunately, not for Canada.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.