Business Account Phone Support and Email Support — Feedback: NO SUPPORT

Andrey9
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

REACHING SUPPORT IS A PAIN

I am trying to reach to our Business Account support.

1. There is no phone line for Thailand. So I have to call customer support service, then wait for operator to switch me to Business Department.
  2. Business Department rarely answer call, so I have to wait 5-15 minutes on-line, then I drop it and call again.
  3. Customer support service offers Call Back from Business Department. Asked for it yesterday morning, no one called back till today's evening.

MONEY ON HOLD WAS NOT RELEASED AS PROMISED

1. We never had any issues with our account still one day there was a big transaction for which we showed all papers and it was cleared.
  2. Still support asked to block a part of this amount and release it within 2-3 months.
  3. After 3 months the money are still on hold.
  4. Reached support though the pain (described above) I was informed that money will be released on March, 21
  5. Today is April, 4th...
  6. "One team moved our case to other team, they will try to solve it within 3 working days..."

I really appreciate PayPal for the services and possibility to get online payments for our hotels, but because of such difficulties we are moving payment to Online Banking. I understand that our average monthly 20-30k USD turnover is probably nothing for the company. But anyway I wanted to describe the reason with a hope on improvements.

Thank you for your time and attention for this issue.

Kind regards.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.