Builondip company / Sewing machine.

Dawn76
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had a claim for a refund refused. ! I ordered a portable sewing machine from Builondip Company costing 45.76 USD PayPal has refused my claim saying they received confirmation from the merchant saying it was delivered, (it was not) I have since read countless posts where the same thing has happened to other buyers, & now know that the ring that was delivered was in place of the machine any advice would be appreciated as I only sent for the machine because I was able to pay by PayPal .... Surely they must know by now since do many people have complained that this is a scam ..

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

JoP5
New Community Member

I have had the same problem with this supplier but we were trying to buy a work bench from builondip

A few days after the order was placed my husband received a metal ring I didn’t connect the 2 at the time and sadly throw the parcel away so have no proof. 

My friend said the scam works because they can prove they sent an item 

which is what happened to us and our case against Builondip has been refused 

I hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else 

Login to Me Too

TrishaRose
Contributor
Contributor

I, too, am a victim of this Builondip scam.  They are showing proof of delivery through a company I have never heard of:  "17 Track - All-in-One Package Tracking".  I, too, received a ring that I did not order and never put the two things together until I read this thread and see that others have received a cheap ring instead of the sewing machine that was ordered.  When I go back to old emails sent by Builondip and click on the "track package" link, I'm brought to a page that no longer exists.

This scam of a company surely knows exactly what they're doing and how to pull the wool over PayPal's eyes.  PayPal needs to blacklist this company.  Imagine how many people have given up or just don't know how to fight back!  They must be stopped and we must be compensated for their underhanded dealings!

Login to Me Too

Carl100
New Community Member
This has happened to me but it was a work bench not a sewing machine. And a I to have received a ring in the post total confused me till I read this. Pay pal give me my money back please.
Login to Me Too

Cheryl269
New Community Member

I had the same problem with 3 heat presses. Scammers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.