Blank Page after clicking Standard withdraw method.

ngimhan2016
New Community Member

Hey! 

My problem is i try to withdraw my paypal balance into my card. so i clicked Transfer Funds in summary page and after loading and it's ask me what method i choose for withdrawal! (Instant (1% fee) & Standard (Free)) now i select Standard(Free) method and click next button. finally next page are blank page. it's nothing showing anything. what i need to do. i clear my browser data, Cache also changed browser. nothing.  Please help me. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ngimhan2016,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a blank page when trying to withdraw. Thank you for clearing cookies and cache and trying a different browser. Those are great starting steps for troubleshooting. You may wish to try restarting your computer as well.

If the problem persists after that, please reach out to customer service for some additional troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this is resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

navink
Contributor
Contributor

Have they restricted withdrawal to credit cards due to COVID-19 situation?

Login to Me Too

homestartraders
New Community Member

No this is a bug in paypal, and PayPal won't help you.

You will see it when you open JavaScript Console in Chrome Developer Tools.

You will have to patch and override appBundle.js  yourself with Resource Override Chrome extension.

In my case the error is thrown because PayPal developers have forgotten to add my currency to the front end code.

Your case can be different. If you need help paste your error here.

I'll help if I can.

Login to Me Too

Johndrake
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same thing. Can you help me ? It says "Uncaught Type-error:  is undefined" on the console

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.