Bitcoin sale pending

shububu
New Community Member

I sold my Bitcoin yesterday yet the money is still on " hold".....why ?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

TJSsixtyseven
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck trying to get an answer.

Help is useless and I got hung up on when I finally found a phone number and got a call back 45 minutes later.

Once I get me money back I'm going back to Coinbase. PayPal is not setup for crypto trading and has horrid customer service.

Login to Me Too

slumlorddaddy
New Community Member
Happened to me too. Ive had an account for 5 years along with a credit account I've always paid off on time ... I intended to sell high and then buy back low but they're jerking me around with this pending period. Absolutely asinine.
Login to Me Too

mrrdt
New Community Member

Same here I sold on Monday, it is Wednesday and it is still on hold. Everything I have read now says they will hold it for 21 days!!

Login to Me Too

NRR3
New Community Member

Same problem, trying to sell my BTC and they have it on hold. they need to get their act together if they want our business. Too many other great companies out their ready to shine.

Login to Me Too

arborvitae
Contributor
Contributor

21 day hold?  i sold my bitcoin last night (24 hours ago) and just read my money will be on "hold" for 21 days?  that's absolutely asinine.  i'm done with paypal.  after reading some other worrying things about buying crypto through paypal i went to coinbase.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.