Contributor

How do I transfer my bitcoin into my bitcoin wallet

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jza30
New Community Member

I have the same problem.  Seems to be no option to do this.  I purchased Bitcoin so that I could then move it into a Bitcoin wallet to make a purchase with Bitcoin.  The only options I see is to buy more or sell it and then I am back to cash.  Great way to buy Bitcoin with low fees but seems useless otherwise.  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14
Solved

jza30
New Community Member

I have the same problem.  Seems to be no option to do this.  I purchased Bitcoin so that I could then move it into a Bitcoin wallet to make a purchase with Bitcoin.  The only options I see is to buy more or sell it and then I am back to cash.  Great way to buy Bitcoin with low fees but seems useless otherwise.  

Login to Me Too

MarkN130008
Contributor
Contributor

Why is this marked as a solution? It's no help at all.

Login to Me Too

imajeff
Contributor
Contributor

I also was extremely disappointed that paypal would pretend to be selling Bitcoin just by saying "ok now you have this much bitcoin" but not give it to you. This is definately what I would call a scam!

Because I have only more and more confirmation of this, I will not buy any from paypal. Also do not do it from other places like eToro who also only pretend. I discovered that when I signed up but there was no way to move my Bitcoin into eToro so I could not start trading.

They are probably not even using your money to buy Bitcoin at the time you "buy" it, but doing whatever they think at the time is a better investment. This behavior is absolutely against everything that cryptocurrency stands for because they have now centralized it again.

Login to Me Too

Popsicle6758

You are not buying actual bitcoin on PP. You are investing in its price movement. It's a derivative like many ETFs. You are investing in an underlying asset held by the fund manager (Paypal). Therefore there are no actual holdings to transfer to your wallet. With PP you can only move money in and out of PP's "derivative."

Login to Me Too

Luv2fly
New Community Member
What are the PayPal weekly limits on weekly buying/selling Bitcoin ?
Login to Me Too

Alexthomas20
Contributor
Contributor
I need help so I could use my paypal to buy a bitcoin
Login to Me Too

alexandrabitcoi
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting for an answer I have 29 bitcoins and I want to bring them to a pay pal account

Login to Me Too

irnavarro
Contributor
Contributor
LMAO, if true, that would be dumbest thing ever done! PP charges 2.3% per transaction for a derivative. 29 bitcoins is about $1.305 million, the fee is 2 x $30,015. Too bad for them they’re not thing taking your money!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.