Being a paypal verified member.

Ave14
Contributor
Contributor

I was told to transfer money from a paypal balance to another paypal accout to have to be verify.

So last saturday I called paypal and enquire regarding being verified, I spoke with a manager and she told me I can do that over the phone, I said let's do it. She asked me for my social security #, and my birthday, I was hesitant but I did it. Then she said you now are verified, you can send money from your paypal to another paypal, so I did. I sent $188.00 to my friend's account and strangely did not go through instantly, then I waited a day, two days. Monday I found paypal went into my BANK  ACCOUNT AND TOOK THE $188.00 but I did not have the $188.00 I had less so now my bank is charging me overdraft fees, I couldn't pay my bills, and now I have late fees on my two non payments!!!

I called paypal and asked them why couldn't they use my paypal money to do the transfer and they said BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT VERIFIED!!! What? I did get verified saturday, remember? But that is not all, now I am in the red in my bank account in my bills and THE $188.00 THAT I HAD ON PAYPAL DISAPPEARED TOO!!

But that is not all, today I called on another issue and I was told I have been verified since 2015!!!!

How do I get a live person with gray matter willing to help me?

How do I get in touch with a manager?

I need help please.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.