BankCard link decline

Szasza
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 

I just get my new Card today coz the last one expired, i try to link my new card to paypal but always said some error. " the bank decline my card ..... " 
The card was activated, also i talk with my bank today about this ,they said everything good. and they dont have any paypal "request" about the card link process or smt. They said something wrong with paypal. I checked many times the numbers, everything.. still declined. i have money on card. bank account alrdy linked to PP account. And my last card was working well. So i have no idea whats wrong now. 
Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi Szasza, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. 

If you are still having this issue I would recommend contacting the online authorisation department at your bank as this team will be able to see any online denials. It may be that it just needs to be activated for online transactions. The normal customer services team cannot always see the online denials so be sure to ask for the online authorisation team. They should be able to resolve this. 

Thanks

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Szasza
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_paula 

I talk with my bank about this. (today too) I have all online security codes/sms etc and i can use my card everywhere except paypal.
Now i get another message since 4 day.. " .....try again later.. " okay since 4day.. what means later in paypal a week, month?

Thanks! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.