Bank withdraw problem

lunixos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have a problem with withdrawing from my Paypal to my bank account. I've linked the bank account successfully to my Paypal but when I'm trying to withdraw to it, it gives me an error "Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance." I've tried to contact the support whole week but it looks like they don't respond. And there's no place to check the status of the ticket or anything it just give a message like ah we've sent your email to support it will take 24 hours and that's it it's been now 4 days!

image.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lunixos 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lunixos
Contributor
Contributor

That's an U.S bank account, not a local bank account. I just wanna contact the support to solve the issue but they don't respond at all 😕 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi luxinos, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please review this link for more information on how to add a US bank account - https://www.paypal.com/ma/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add-a-u.s.-bank-account-to-my-paypal-account-fa...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.