Bank transfers

biancat1

I've connected my bank account and the transfer I attempted from my account to Paypal is not going through. Someone please reply with any advice I'm having the worst time navigating Paypal and ebay.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

When you link your bank account, that's half of the process - the second part is confirm it.  Normally when you link the account, PayPal will then make two small deposits to your account.   It can take a couple of days for the deposits to show on your bank statement - once you see the amounts, you then enter those amounts back in your account account setup which then confirms the account (meaning you are the owner of the account) , see this FAQ.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Are you getting an error message ?

Login to Me Too

biancat1

It says my bank account is not verified, but does not explain how to do that.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

When you link your bank account, that's half of the process - the second part is confirm it.  Normally when you link the account, PayPal will then make two small deposits to your account.   It can take a couple of days for the deposits to show on your bank statement - once you see the amounts, you then enter those amounts back in your account account setup which then confirms the account (meaning you are the owner of the account) , see this FAQ.

Login to Me Too

biancat1

When I follow those instructions I do not see anything that says "My Money" under profile and settings. 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Try looking in "Wallet".    PayPal's FAQs are bit behind as the user interfaces for most account have a different look.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.