kelkim
Contributor
Contributor
Hi has anyone else had issues with bank transfers
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

WilChap
New Community Member

I've had the same (or similar) problem for several weeks now. I'll try to transfer money from my bank into my Paypal account and I get this message: There's a problem with adding money to your account. If you'd like help, please contact us.  "Contact us" is a hyperlink that takes me to a FAQ page about how to make transfers. It doesn't give any information about how to resolve an issue with transfers. Let me know if you get a response from a support person. In the meantime I'm going to post some on their twitter support page @AskPayPal

Login to Me Too

kelkim
Contributor
Contributor
My payment says pending, I withdrew the money on 12/05/2020, paypal are saying there is a technical issue
Login to Me Too

Billy_Nomates

I’m so pi$$ed off about this... I sent myself HKD500 from my own HSBC HK account to my own HKD PayPal account on 29April. It took until 13May for the funds to show up and get notified by email.

This is the 21st century! Super shady and unreliable service is just not acceptable. Customer service line is CLOSED due to China virus except the useless automated info.

So annoyed!

Login to Me Too

kelkim
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal are <Removed>, instant transfer what a joke, should of told us that they where having issues with bank transfers,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.