Bank transfer

Username33
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i transferd money on bank accont one of transfer is writte complet But didnt got them i transfers 1 day ago ... when i get this ? And other transfer is pending i dont know Why ?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Username33 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Username33
Contributor
Contributor
In România
Login to Me Too

AnnikasAttic
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal bank transfers are a joke i could walk from England to USA quicker than the funds clear into my bank, always pending and held with no valid reason given. We as a company are very annoyed with how slow and unreliable paypal is its starting to cost us money from late payments and missing out on buying more stock. Customer services can never resolve the issue we have started a case to financial ombudsman now, it should not be this way why is paypal not living up to what it claims - fast money, easy money... Its far from either

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnikasAttic 

Transfers from bank accounts are never instant, that is why when you sell something paypal credit you upfront and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer to pay them back again, this is so the buyer gets your item without delay.

Takes 5-7 working days to transfer as Paypal use the slowest (cheapest) transfer option BUT funds normally leave the buyers bank account from a few hours up to a few days later.

So if you withdraw those funds straightaway then its paypals credited funds that you are withdrawing and sometimes they 'delay' that withdrawal to allow the buyers bank transfer to play catch up.

That is why we get confused buyers on here saying that their item is on the way but the funds haven't left their bank account yet.

I find if i only withdraw every couple of weeks rather than the minute the buyers pays then the funds are instantly transfered to my bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.