Bank transfer to my paypal missing

Wulfington
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent muney to my paypal via bank account which i used the night before with instant transfer and have done lots of times previously but this morning i transfered sone money to my paypal the usual way and it has left my bank but not gone into my paypal. Usually get an email confirmation within a minute to confirm transaction. Has anyone experienced this
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Anna2006
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday I talked to PayPal, they said that you have to call the bank because they don't even see these transactions, and there is such a payment on the bank statement.
Login to Me Too

RockVII
Contributor
Contributor

On the phone now to PP and I am apparently the 2nd call since he just got in regarding missing payments, he is talking to his supervisor now as there seems to be a major issue.

My Bank also said they can do a forward trace to get the funds back if PP are of no use.

Login to Me Too

RockVII
Contributor
Contributor

And looks like it has already been escalated.  Although he say that there was an issue same as this last month and that took 4 days to resolve... so lets see.

Login to Me Too

Anna2006
Contributor
Contributor
Let me know when your problem is resolved
Login to Me Too

Wulfington
Contributor
Contributor
Ive managed to withdraw what i had in my paypal, but still no sign of the missing transaction from my bank to paypal. Hope we get this resolved and soon. Thanks for your endevours and keeping us updated.
Login to Me Too

AL13N
Contributor
Contributor
I have just called paypal as im having the same problem , the guy said "they are having a problem could be a glitch in the system, and if my money doesn't arrive in 2 days since the deposit it will be returned to my bank, it's all automatic " . Seemed a bit vague but I will wait and if it doesn't come back I will be calling again,
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.