Bank transfer to my paypal missing

Wulfington
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent muney to my paypal via bank account which i used the night before with instant transfer and have done lots of times previously but this morning i transfered sone money to my paypal the usual way and it has left my bank but not gone into my paypal. Usually get an email confirmation within a minute to confirm transaction. Has anyone experienced this
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Anna2006
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same. I sent money to my PayPal account twice today and so far I have no cash in my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Wulfington
Contributor
Contributor
Perhaps there is some sort of error on paypal system im giving it until tomorrow then will contact paypal if it doesnt show on my paypal.
Login to Me Too

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing has happened to me, previously never had a problem always been instant. Don’t know what todo, any idea??
Login to Me Too

Wulfington
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure im giving it until tomorrow to see if it shows up in my account. If not i will try to speak to paypal.
Login to Me Too

RockVII
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me, spoke to PP and chap said technical issues but whole situation seems odd as some payments go through just fine. Sent payments from nationwide.
Login to Me Too

Wulfington
Contributor
Contributor
Technical issues, ok.. Did the pp chap say they would resolve it? I dont want to try again just incase. But i had transfered money yesterday like 3 seperate times. This morning i transfered and it just didnt appear in my paypal (nat west).
Login to Me Too

Anna2006
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday, when talking to them on the phone, they told me to contact the bank because they cannot even see my transactions. 😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Dee471
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone had this sorted yet? My money still isn't in PayPal and hasn't gone back in the bank.
Login to Me Too

RockVII
Contributor
Contributor

Not sorted yet and money is still in limbo.  Was hoping it would have been sorted by now, time to call the bank I guess.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.