Bank transfer glitch

aubbie
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I was told today that my bank transfer I made on the Nov.9th has not posted because of a glitch in the system. Agent also said he didn't know when it would be fixed and that Paypal will release funds at that time. I didn't receive a email explaining the delay or anything, has anyone else experienced the glitch this week? Also I made other transfers on the same day and after and they completed.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@aubbie

why don't you get a (Paypal Bank card)?

I see your in the states like me

I have a Paypal Bank Card in case I want to go to (ATM) call a live Paypal Agent & ask about them

I don't understand why so many people Link Banks with Paypal I see issues happening all the time.

I don't have this problem maybe your Bank not Paypal I"m talking about YOUR BANK don't like Paypal LOL & in there system it don't accept the funds of Paypal Transfer you should always find out if Banks are compatible with Paypal.

Banks love making money & maybe they just don't accept FREE Transfers they love making money don't forget that. enjoy 😉

Login to Me Too

aubbie
Contributor
Contributor

yeah thanks, i get it but my card hasn't come yet. It still doesn't negate the fact that my money hasn't been transferred and without notice from Paypal.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.