cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank transfer glitch

Contributor

Bank transfer glitch

Hello,

I was told today that my bank transfer I made on the Nov.9th has not posted because of a glitch in the system. Agent also said he didn't know when it would be fixed and that Paypal will release funds at that time. I didn't receive a email explaining the delay or anything, has anyone else experienced the glitch this week? Also I made other transfers on the same day and after and they completed.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank transfer glitch

@aubbie

why don't you get a (Paypal Bank card)?

I see your in the states like me

I have a Paypal Bank Card in case I want to go to (ATM) call a live Paypal Agent & ask about them

I don't understand why so many people Link Banks with Paypal I see issues happening all the time.

I don't have this problem maybe your Bank not Paypal I"m talking about YOUR BANK don't like Paypal LOL & in there system it don't accept the funds of Paypal Transfer you should always find out if Banks are compatible with Paypal.

Banks love making money & maybe they just don't accept FREE Transfers they love making money don't forget that. enjoy 😉

Contributor

Re: Bank transfer glitch

yeah thanks, i get it but my card hasn't come yet. It still doesn't negate the fact that my money hasn't been transferred and without notice from Paypal.